It’s finally happening, our eBook is becoming a reality. The plan is straight forward I’ll be writing an anthology of short fiction of around 30k to 50k words then self publishing it so you the readers can enjoy without being scalped. Stay tuned I’ll announce more info on it soon via my Twitter page!It’s finally happening, our eBook is becoming a reality. The plan is straight forward I’ll be writing an anthology of short fiction of around 30k to 50k words then self publishing it so you the readers can enjoy without being scalped. Stay tuned I’ll announce more info on it soon via my Twitter page!
We are on the third stage of the story now at 30,000 words and climbing!
While you wait, check out some of our latest posts!
- Betty’s Bakery Mystery‘Betty’s bakery’ was one of the finest bakeries in town with all sorts of foods and treats to delight, it was a small older little italian storefront down on mainstreet. The granny whom tends this bakery is a rather mystical woman as her shop doubles as a witchy storefront given the right key word.
- Bibilushia500 years post part one, word finally got out about Bibilonia the capital city. With a letter sent by king yore, Jungle Library requesting the emigration of the Jungle, join … Continue reading Bibilushia
- AsterealOne drizzly dead of night in 1850’s London, everyone except Howard hunkered down to sleep off the storm. On a mission to see if it was really possible to control the mysterious weather of planet earth. He could see everything’s energy field, even the earth’s.. the suns, all energy clusters like he believed there to be, most don’t believe what they cannot see but now he has witnessed this new God like power with his own two eye holes. Firing a bolt of energy at his brother, while freezing him with the other. So he cannot dodge, Automus bouncing of concrete smoking like a freshly grilled steak.
- Whisper In the Wind Coming SoonSoon to come will be the first anthology by Sven Defono, grab this free sample while it is hot.
- The Incredible Story Of WormholesFollow a wartime vet who traveled to what he thought was the saftey of the modern era. Only to fight again in the technical revolution where big conglomerates fought with riots against each other sparking a civil war. The first in which the cadet has ever seen, will he survive this one?